Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fresh Vintage with First Edition DSP

I made another card using the Fresh Vintage SAB stamp set.  This pretty flourish makes a nice background focal point.  I stamped it on First Edition DSP.  My color combo is Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  I stamped the border stamp from the Fresh Vintage set along the bottom.  It's a little hard to make out in the picture.  My sentiment is from the retired set Watercolor Trio.  The elegant font is a nice addition to this card.  I punched that with an oval punch and layered it on a label die cut from the Lots of Tags set.  I made a ruffled flower from the First Edition DSP and added an Antique brad to the center.  Finally I corner rounded an opposite top and bottom corner for a little added interest.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

bonapartelady said...

I will be CASEing this .... Love it.

Home Renovation Ellicott City said...

Thanks forr this blog post