Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, March 11, 2013

Jenny's Workshop Projects

I have another event coming up this weekend.  These are the projects I have planned.  Again, I tried to use mostly Sale-a-Bration items.  It should be a fun event!
This first project uses the set Bloomin Marvelous.  My color combo is Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple.  The butterflies are punched with the new punch called Bitty Butterfly.  I added a little ribbon for embellishment. 
The second project is a clean and simple design.  I used the set Feeling Sentimental.  My color combo is Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla.  I stamped the background of my focal image with a clear acrylic block.  I added a strip punched with the ribbon punch. 
The final card uses the set Patterned Occasions.  I punched that with a circle punch and layered it on a Window Frames die cut.  I pierced around the edge of the window frame for a little added interest.  My color combo is Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party.  The DSP is also a SAB item.  It's called Sycamore Street.  Finally I added a button with some baker's twine to jazz it up a little.  The buttons are also a freebie choice.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jen said...

these are all fabulous! I love all the color of the two cards, and I love the simple vintage feel of the ferris wheel. wonderful cards!!

TFS. Jenny

Anonymous said...

They do not insert secret or additional advertising in our material.
The first lesson is that life can be humorous and fun again when you make time to play.
Recent research found that stressfull life can increase the speed of progression of AIDS in HIV- positive patients.


Also visit my web-site ... click through the following web site